Thursday, December 3, 2009

I give up...

Okay, I've been wanting my blog to go in chronological order, but that just means I'm getting further and further behind. A wise person told me to start where I am, and when time permits, fill in the gaps... So that is what I'm going to do.

Needless to say, the Reid household has been busy. And it's not likely to get any less so. I was asked by my principal if I'd be willing to work an extra day - that makes four days per week beginning in January. I did ask for this in the summer, so now that it's being offered, I can't turn it down. We are blessed to have grandparents willing to be with our girls for two of the four days I'll be at work, which makes it worth the effort.

Hmm, not much more to say for now. I'll keep you posted, and fill in the blanks from September to now along the way.

Blessings,
D.

1 comments:

lewis fam said...

Yeay for keeping up with the Reid family! I was so excited to see THREE posts this morning from you I nearly pee-ed my pants! Yippppeeee!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!